Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - El Segundo
Position Summary: Manage the manufacturing activities related to new products/ projects and be the voice of the Open Manufacturing team to the external stakeholders including the contract manufacturers.
o Discuss and validate the project timelines with the new product development teams
o Ensure the efficient relationship and communication with the Contract Manufacturing teams and its external customers related to timelines of all launches
o Ensure follow up to insure all key miles stones are met
o Work with the Master Scheduler to define the prioritization and planning of launches within the production plan
o Communicate and influence with all stakeholders
o Work with new suppliers and ensure any new components or raw materials are delivered in accordance with the planning requirements
o Develop all logistics requirements (specifications) for launch including optimal minimum order quantity and leadtime requirements
o Communicate production availability dates for launches to Corporate Planning
o Responsible for launch availability sheets as required by Division
o Issue any alerts to all internal and external stakeholders
o Support Purchasing in the development of relationships with suppliers
o Responsible for the Bill of material creation process in SAP according to the information received from Packaging and new product development
o Ensure a robust process with Master Production Scheduling and the Procurement team to determine when launch items move to ongoing products.
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
· SAP experience preferred
· Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
· Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
· Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
· Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices and dealing with internal/external customers.
· Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
· Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
· Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
· Must selflessly develop others.
· Must thrive within a changing organization.
· Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
· Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
· Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
· Resolve conflicts directly.
· Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
· APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.