Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Does it motivate you to work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our E-Commerce team as the E-Commerce Retail Manager.
As the E-Commerce Retail Manager, your role is to optimize sales performance through data analysis and online products’ placement management while optimizing customer experience with our key Nordic e-commerce clients. You will play a critical role in our ecommerce journey by connecting commercial and marketing team’s working flows to reach joint objectives and set KPI’s. You will also ensure that all our PIM/DAM assets are easily accessible on-time and the end-to-end process flow is seamless towards clients. The role reports to our E-Commerce Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Drive business results by leveraging web analytics: oversee website analytics data to control best product placement online
- Provide feedback as necessary to involved stakeholders (such as Sales, Ecommerce, Marketing, etc.)
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Maximize sales performance through analytical data and product placement on the websites
- Realize online competitive intelligence to maintain the brand’s competitive advantage
- Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- You have +2 years of experience as Project Manager, Account Manager, Brand Manager or similar
- You have excellent communications skills and are used to be in contact with a large number of stakeholders at the same time
- You are proactive and passionate about your job and drive your projects from start to finish
- You have a hands-on approach and a drive that enables you to get things done
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our next E-Commerce Retail Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.