Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you passionate about excellent customer experiences? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team.
As the Customer Supply Chain Support Team Manager, your role is to take the overall responsibility of all the order to cash process, as well as timeliness of customers’ deliveries. The Customer Supply Chain Support Team manager is responsible for ensuring the defined level of service to all customers and optimizing the use of resources within the team. The role reports to Nordic Customer Relationship Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of orders, invoicing and payment receipt for these orders
- Lead, develop, train and coach the 14 people in the team
- Ensure optimum use of resources and balance in the team with respect of the requirements of the countries (language)
- Contribute actively to the new CRM roll out project, in liaison with the project manager
- Ensure that department’s processes are in-line with group and legal requirements
- Ensure continuous improvement of your processes by implementing tools and best practices
- Establish team’s objectives and priorities by customer segments together with the Supply Chain Directors and business
- Define and follow up on department KPIs
- Build and ensure a robust communication with all key stakeholders related with customers’ information
- You have +5 years of experience from a similar role
- You are fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- You have well documented experience in managing a team of several people
- You are comfortable in dealing with diverse stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- You previously contributed to large IT system project roll out
- You have expertise and understanding of Supply Chain processes and specifically on order to cash
- You have a customer orientation and focus, and excellent problem solving skills
We are looking for our Customer Supply Chain Support Team Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52248016