Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Finance team as the Nordic Finance Graduate.
As the Nordic Finance Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic Marketing & Commercial Controllers.
The role reports directly to the Nordic Finance Director (Active Cosmetics Division).
Your key job accountabilities:
• Track spending and report risk/opportunities to management
• Produce the monthly reporting and KPI's within defined areas of responsibility
• Contribute to financial planning, in particular in the area on operating expense management
• Support in closing and financial planning (Forecast & Budget) construction
• Provide support to the business in various finance processes
• Rigorous and methodic by nature
• Thrives in a dynamic working environment and works well under pressure
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel (knowledge of other reporting tools is an asset)
• Has excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• On top, your English is fluent - knowledge of at least one Nordic language is an asset
We are looking for our Finance Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.