Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Compensation & Benefit team as the HR and Payroll Specialist.
We are currently looking for an HR and Payroll Specialist (maternity cover), who will carry out all activities linked to HR and Payroll i.e. running the full payroll process, securing data quality and contributing to the Nordic Excellence Service Function. The role has a strong focus on administration mixed with supporting employees in matters regarding pay. The role reports to the Nordic Compensation & Benefit Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Payroll administration from creation of employees in HR system (SAPHIR) to deliver final payroll input to external payroll provider
- Handle daily request related to HR and payroll
- Pre-control / post-control during payroll run
- Assisting accounting in Payroll related items
HR administrative tasks:
- Keep track on all reimbursements
- Support HR Managers
- Administration of employment contracts
- Reports in SAP
- Creation of monthly files to pension broker on new hires, leavers and maternity cases
- Various ad hoc tasks
- You have +2 years of experience from a HR or Payroll role or similar
- You have experience using management software (SAP Business, HR and/or Payroll systems)
- You have attention to detail and precision, ability to plan and deliver on deadlines
- You are comfortable with working under pressure and deliver results
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent English and one Nordic language
- Knowledge about union agreements, vacation law, maternity, pension, salary components, terms of employment
We are looking for our HR and Payroll Specialist to start in March 2020. The employment is a maternity cover for 12-14 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52241534