Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as Key Account Manager Assistant.
As KAM Assistant, you are part of the sales team and will be working closely with the Key Account Managers and the Business Unit Manager. Your roll will be to support the team in a variety of different administrative tasks as well as be in contact with a lot of internal stakeholder and our customers. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Have a strong and good relation to our clients, and make sure we are a preferred partner in corporation with the Key Account Manager.
- Creating, sharing and maintaining Master data with all clients
- Handling cost related invoices from and to all clients
- Support the Key Account Manager with forecasst and order flow for all clients
- Support the Key Account Manager in creating and developing campaigns with clients – handling products and product descriptions
- You are structured, enjoy implementing and managing new processes
- You thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- You have good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are self-driven and enjoy managing multiple tasks
- You are a positive and pro-active team-player
- You are fluent in Danish
We are looking for our Key Account Manager Assistant to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.