Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about a exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Merchandising team as the Merchandising Graduate.
As the Nordic Merchandising Graduate, your role is to help and support the Merchandising team and take charge of specific projects. The role reports to the Senior Merchandising Manager. During the 12-month program you have a central role in our Nordic Merchandising Team for Makeup, dealing with international brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Essie, and NYX Professional Makeup. On a daily basis you work closely with the brand teams, agencies, our country organizations and external suppliers. You are given responsibilities from day one, and you are in charge of your own product range/category.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Helping and supporting the merchandising manager and take charge of specific projects
• Coordinating planograms together with your manager (incl. close cooperation with suppliers and countries)
• Responsibility of artwork together with our agency
• Helping creating, developing and implementing merchandising solutions for point-of-sales (POS), make-up units, free standing units, and other furniture and merchandising staging in POS
• Communicate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of materials.
• You have a strong interest in branding and FMCG
• Master Degree is an advantage, but not a requirement
• You ideally already gained international experience and have hands-on working experience besides your studies
• You are ambitious and motivated by achieving results
• You are structured and put an honor in making your own system and processes
• You have experience with Excel and InDesign
• You are analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver with an open mindset
• You take ownership in projects and are equally motivated by working independently and in teams
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English
We are looking for our Nordic Merchandising Graduate to start no later than the 1st of December. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.