Do you have a dream to work for the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in a dynamic working environment? And are you ready to take responsibility? If so then you may be our new Nordic Demand Planner for our mass market division.
Planning demand to support ambitious targets is at the heart of our business and critical for L’Oréal’s on-going success. As the Nordic Demand Planner you will be overall responsible for the Nordic forecasting and a strategic effect on ensuring customer’s satisfaction and business visibility on the strategic horizon.
Purpose of your role
You will be responsible for the management of the demand planning processes to support business requirements in the Nordics. You will work closely with Sales/Marketing teams and business planners to construct forecast. Demand planner as owner of the forecasting process is accountable for delivering credible and accurate forecast figures, contributing to the effective management of demand and costs within the supply chain. Joining a very strong team, you will actively contribute to the further optimization of the well-established processes and be key stakeholder to the achievement of our ambitious targets.
Your key job accountabilities include:
- Working in close collaboration with our marketing, sales teams and business planners to construct the best possible forecast, both in operational and strategic horizon.
- To collaborate with our finance teams and provide a solid forecasting input for budgeting and finance trending purposes.
- Demonstration of high integrity to develop and manage the relationship with marketing, commercial, business development, procurement and controlling teams.
- Ensuring in collaboration with the supply planning team efficient product life cycle management and timely inputs that optimizes the inventory availability and quality.
- Participation in forecast construction and forecast validation meetings for the Nordic countries.
- Presentation of forecast figures to top management in a manner that facilitates the precise and qualitative decision making.
- Ensure effective implementation of new forecasting tools and processes.
- Coordinating and aligning with international teams, such as S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding in demand and supply planning processes and techniques and have some experience, preferably in the FMCG industry. You must also be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach in addition to the following:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Preferably At least one year of working experience
- IT literate with advanced Excel skills (SAP knowledge and experience preferred but not required)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with special attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and experience on working with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work proactively and prioritize efficiently.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to take initiatives and drive actions.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a dynamic and changing work environment.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development with both operational and hands-on tasks! You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
L’Oréal Operations Nordic employs 20 different nationalities in more than 130 positions, ranging from supply and demand planning to subcontracting, customer service, warehousing and EHS&S. We manage operations across Nordics supplying more than 14.000 points of sale from large professional retailers to individual shops
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Don’t wait – apply now!