Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive on responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as a Senior Product Manager.
As the Nordic Senior Product Manager for L’Oréal Professionnel, your role is to be the ambassador of the L’Oreal Professionnel brand in the Nordics, developing the overall brand strategy and marketing plans to drive growth. This is a pivotal role on one of our biggest brands as we help to challenge a dynamically changing marketplace. The role reports to the L’Oréal Professionnel Nordic Brand Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop the brand strategy and marketing plan to ensure market share growth and category development. Build a 3 year vision.
- Be the master of our products and brand expression. Develop strong product knowledge and help to educate the broader team. Ensure the brand is executed to a high standard and consistently in everything we do.
- Lead the forecasting and reporting of the brands performance. Analyse the business to understand opportunities and challenges. Manage the forecast process with product supply and channel managers to ensure clear phasing and turnover assumptions. Collaborate with finance to understand to build the P&L and monitor profitability.
- Lead the marketing and activation team (channel, PR, digital, education) to launch key innovation and commercial plans. Build and develop the global assets to define a relevant story for the Nordic market. Ensure maximum profitability and marketing impact for all activities.
- Be the voice of the markets you serve with our global team, derive local insights and needs based on a customer and consumer centric approach. Develop strong relationships with counterparts in our fellow European markets, regional and global teams.
- You have 4+ years of experience from a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to define a vision, strategy and ensure execution working with a large multifunctional team.
- Comprehensive project management skills – confident in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a large matrix organisation and delivering to tight schedules.
- You have a commercial mind-set and are results driven.
- Strong analysis skills, competent in complex analysis and deriving insights from large data.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience working cross functionally.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and approach – a drive to make things happen fast and deliver impact from day 1.
- Passion for beauty.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages.
The position is currently vacant. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.