Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Purchasing team as the Nordic Purchasing Graduate.
As the Nordic Purchasing Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic Purchase Manager. The role reports to the Nordic Purchasing Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Support and manage procurement of POS material
• Maximize suppliers relationship and innovate in order to create value to the business
• Anticipate business activity and act proactively with new suppliers
• Analyze business needs, challenge demand, optimize costs and negotiate with integrity
• Support and manage stakeholders relationship and operate according to internal control principles and legal rules
• Support sustainable purchasing such as: solidarity sourcing, Buy & care and Sharing Beauty With All (SBWA)
• Evaluate and manage risks, performance and efficiency
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master’s degree within Purchasing or Supply Chain
• Your CV shows your interest for Purchasing and how you have contributed to this field
• You act with human sensitivity and displays sensitivity to our “métier”
• You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial, open-minded, innovative mindset
• You manage complexity and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for our Purchasing Graduate to start in January. The employment is fixed term for 7 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.