In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 85.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 730 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
On-line Brand Manager (OBM)
L’Oréal Professional Product Division is the leading division of L’Oréal in salons across the world and is a workplace for entrepreneurs that continuously create the future marketplace! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece, understand our consumers and develop our education and sales teams.
Are you creative and daring? Do you enjoy inventing the way with us? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The OMB will…
- Be the champion of Brand Online Assets, securing brand content and acting as in-house platforms & services expert.
- Be accountable for Search: defining online SEO & SEM, managing relevant measurements, holding budget & constantly optimizing ROI.
- Contribute to business growth, via CRM, Data Collection & Analysis elevating customer journey in an omni O&O perimeter.
- Highly contribute in E-com brand KPIs; securing brand’s online image, optimizing search, visibility, quality of content and reviews for respective on-line retailer’s sites.
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• Bachelor’s degree | Master on Digital would be a plus
• >3 years of relevant experience
• Branding knowledge in consumer / shopper perimeter
• CRM & E-COM understanding with previous relevant experience
• Basic HTML, CSS knowledge
• SEM/SEO optimization experience
• Working knowledge of digital marketing and UX that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
• Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics
• Interest and awareness of new tech trends, digital & IT trends
• Capability of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
• Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!