Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here
to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a People Development & Learning Executive to support end to end people dev and learning programmes, process and reporting for the total population across 6 main entities (Zone, LID, R&I, Beauty Tech, Ops, Travel Retail).
- Be responsible for learning administration- registration, communication, attendance, program administration including vendor management etc. and LMS management for total population of approx. 800
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of FIT, Welcome Day and Discovery for the new comers
- Support in the activation of learners through self-directed learning, e-newsletters and other stand-up activation)
- Measure feedback and provide the same to monitor quality of providers & programs delivered
- Support Connect, Pulse and other activation
- Support Head of People Development and Learning in the facilitation of relevant actions for HRDs
- Support in the pilot of Flex and Local Offers
- Support in the activation and administration process of performance management process, Year End process (Connect) and employee engagement survey (Pulse)
- Provide Head of People Development and Learning and HRDs with regular KPI dashboards and reports of various entities
- Support the yearly Country Reporting Process in order to publish Learning KPIs in the annual report
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres