In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Hellas, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Order Preparation Manager – Distribution Center
L'Oréal Hellas is looking to hire a successful Order Preparation Manager for its Distribution Center (DC). The DC, located in Avlonas, has more than 100 employees and is among the top DCs of L’Oréal. It operates according to the very high standard of the Group in terms of Safety, Sustainability, Quality and Efficiency, distributing 31 International Brands to more than 10.000 Customers. The Order Preparation Manager is a member of DC’s Management Committee, referring to the DC Manager.
His/her core responsibilities are summarized as per below:
• Manage and coordinate the order preparation activities.
• Be the owner of Safety and Quality of his/her scope.
• Recruit, develop, plan, and manage his/her team of managers and logistics operators. Ensure the transfer of expertise and know-how and implement organizational changes.
• Optimize resources and means to meet objectives in terms of safety, quality, service, costs & and manage the budget.
• Anticipate needs and activity peaks, thanks to a day-to-day alignment with the business.
• Manage the continuous improvement program in participating to transversal projects and implementing solid routines.
• Build dashboards and indicators to animate performance within his/her team. Identify actions for improvement and best practices.
• Represent DC within the business. Nurture proximity with Sales Teams, Marketing, SC Interlocutors of Key Customers.
• Participate in trends and budget building (CAPEX and operating costs) and sizing of the needed resources to achieve short and medium-term objectives.
To thrive in this job opportunity, please focus on the following criteria that are quite significant for our position:
• At least 3-4 years of Supply Chain and, preferably, DC experience.
• Solid communication & management skills, with an ability to influence stakeholders.
• Organizational skills, with an ability to manage workload, multiple projects and achieve deadlines.
• Pragmatic yet strategic thinking, team spirit, open mind
• Fluency in the use of Warehouse Management Systems, preferably SAP, will be an asset.
• Advanced Excel skills, fluency in English language.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to qualifications, including bonus and company car.
So, if you do identify your professional profile and character with this opportunity, do apply and you will find support along the way!
If you feel equally excited, join us now!