Fonction professionnelle: General Management
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Pasig City
As a Junior Key Account Manager, you will work in close partnership and under the supervision of the Professional Products Division Group Sales Manager in order to implement the division commercial strategy by channel across the retailer/customer portfolio, and further Create Beauty That Moves the World. You are expected to manage the following:
- Under the supervision of the Group Sales Manager, build the joint business plan with the accounts. Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account objectives: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account negotiations, escalating when relevant. Ensure execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a customer-centric account planning process.
- Build deep customer intelligence and strongly network with key stakeholders of the salons.
- Work closely with other departments (Marketing, Operations, Finance) to ensure smooth
Professional and Technical Competencies
- Masters Commerce Fundamentals
- Activates Business Drivers
- Pursues turnover and profit optimization
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
- Builds on categories Shopper insight
- Develops Customer Centric Business
- Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the salon and distributor partners
- Influences the business partners – salons and distributors
- Builds customer development plans
- Manages intermediate agent relationships
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
- Collaborates across functions
- Builds Selling Proposition and Negotiate
- Builds Selling story
- Sets negotiation priorities
- Conducts Win-Win negotiation
- Ensures compliance
- Monitors Sell-In & Sell-Out Excellence
- Drives Point of Sales field execution
- Follows-up & controls
- Builds Brand Equity
- Delivers against brand health KPIs
- Delivers brand profitability
- Builds brand love with hairdressers and end-consumers
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in Business Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
- Can be a fresh graduate or have experience in Commercial
- Good project management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and operate independently with ambiguity
- A true Team Player
- A solid networker that builds strong relationships with employees and stakeholders across the organisational hierarchies
- A challenger who questions the status quo and pushes teams to achieve objectives
- A learner who keeps himself/herself abreast of the latest in HR to make the HR offer relevant and cutting-edge
- Process-driven and with excellent project and time management skills
- Practical and someone having a methodical approach to problem-solving
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres