Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
- Contribute to deploying the Group’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing regulations, notably for cosmetics and chemicals, in product development and marketing.
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial research to final marketing
- Participate in compiling regulatory reports in line with quality standards and deadlines
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations
- Contribute to cross-disciplinary projects initiated within the technical-regulatory network
◄ Retour aux offres