Domaine: Ressources Humaines
Type d‘emploi: Temps partiel
Ville: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
We except that you succeed in:
- Carrying out activities linked to pay and social benefits and being advisor for business partners
- Directing and supporting the implementation of pay and social benefits policies, procedures, and plans.
- Preparing and coordinating the process of salary revision.
- Updating and ensuring the reliability of information contained in databases linked to pay.
- Planning and follow-up results of local and national inquiries into matters of pay, being aware of developments in the market.
- Implementing procedures and apparatus for pay, payroll, workforce management, and payments remaining vigilant of their legal compliance in partnership with finance.
- Be prepared to formulate opinions and make suggestions about developments in matters of pay, pensions, and insurance systems
We are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar role in a global environment preferred
- Experience in working with SAP
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Expertise in efficient HR analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Flexible and results-oriented, service-oriented team playER
- Fluency in English & Polish
◄ Retour aux offres