Our IT EMEA Hub serves Central European countries and support their Digital Transformation journey. As the scope of work is increasing, we’re seeking a Digital Project Manager that will join the Hub team and enhance the IT Digital domain. There is a lot of work ahead of you, but if you have the grit and passion for the web & mobile – we want to meet you. Below are the top areas we support, with the key skills being: customer centricity, entrepreneurship and integrity. We’re the new IT – if you have the curiosity for new and humility to learn - we’re happy to see you joining the IT Digital squad.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Participating in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
- Defining and monitor the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Coordinating and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
- Preparing the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Defining the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Defining and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
- Tracking project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Managing the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities.
- Ensuring the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility.
During upcoming months we’re about to:
- PLAN – Provide technical insight to the digital teams in the areas of digital and e-commerce strategy, planning, evaluating, prototyping and implementing
- BUILD - Deliver big on tools and platform that will empower our e-business strategy,
- RUN - Maintain close awareness of internal customer’s priorities and activities and how they relate to overall objectives
- GOVERN - Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for digital assets
You’re the perfect match, if:
You have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager, IT/Digital Analyst, IT Vendor Manager or Business Relation Manager within FMCG brands. You have a master degree in IT and understand the dynamics of the IT work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Have imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Have rapidly acquires new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in his/her field
- Have clarifies and simplifies technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision making
- Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
- Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and users satisfaction
- Have ability to coach, challenge and develop teams in cybersecurity in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
- Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
- Manages methodology, timing, budget and resource allocation on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities