Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
Active Cosmetics Division
"The best minds of this generation are thinking about how to make people click on ads"* - are you one of those minds?
If you like to challenge yourself, everyone and everything else, work with numbers to decide fast and accurately, break the patterns with your ideas and learn constantly than digital marketing in L'Oreal is for you! It's nothing new that we are big - it just also means that you will work directly with best external suppliers, learn from and be one of the first ones in the world to test their new solutions
Sounds good? You probably know what to do next.
Be responsible for:
• Consumer touch points / media strategy: Planning & optimizing media strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations
• Social media supervisory on: Creating, developing, managing communities and implementing the social media strategy to support the brand’s / project‘s ambition
• Content management: Developing creative, qualitative and appropriate content, features & functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition
• Customer data, relationship and service management: deploying a strong customer knowledge and data management and a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
• Implementing the proper KPIs, coordinating the appropriate deployment: educating, piloting, measuring, sharing best practices
• Driving the transformation to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation
• Ensuring an outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
Prove to be:
• Experienced in digital environment: 2-3 years of digital project management, media planning competences and content creation
• Passionate about digital tools, eager to influence and interact
• Strong ambassador of consumer centric approach
• Self-motivated, solution & result driven creative thinker with doer mindset
• Individual with great communication & organizational skills
•Analytical & proactive in identifying opportunities
• Proficient in use of computer (MS Office) & English skills