Are you a strong logistics talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Then you must be the Changes Manager Star that we are looking for!
We expect that you succeed in:
- Defining the strategy, objectives, and the projects associated to it, in order to enhance DC performance.
- Managing the projects while ensuring the alignment between the solution, the job’ needs and the strategic directions of the Group while respecting planning and defined budgets.
- Focusing on synergies and coordination within the portfolio of transversal projects linked to Supply Chain - Lead a team of DC project teams and guide them into their project management.
- Working with stakeholders team on developing key performance indicators and objectives to ensure a global optimization of the whole
- Designing solutions and define resources while being responsible for the functional definition of the needs for DC, through the identification of stakes and benefits for the Group.
- Guaranteeing the right alignment between the solution and business needs within the Group in collaboration with business owners.
- Implementing activity report (risk management, costs) to inform and alert the hierarchy on the progress of the projects.
- Conducting change management by driving the solutions and best practices within the supply chain.
- Animating a DC community of experts in link with the project, and by ensuring the spreading and implementation of best practices.
- Managing employee or system/process performance and aligning their objectives to assure effective delivery of strategic and operational goals
- Productivity and Efficiency improvement (5S/ continuous improvement/ Physical distribution costs reduction)
- Processing mapping & optimization (Value stream mapping)
- LEAN management
- Settings Performance objectives and implement with Performance Management Cycle
You’re the perfect match, if:
You have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager or Continuous/Improvement Manager within FMCG brands. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the logistics work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Have consumer oriented
- Have fosters a demand-driven supply chain with service as a priority
- Have brings added value to the customer and the consumer
- Controls risks and operates responsibly
- Have masters our quality, EHS, finance & supply chain standards
- Have integrates external regulations linked to his activity
- “make it happen” with operational excellence and agility
- Optimizes information, physical & financial flows along the whole supply chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Have improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Have masters costs along the supply chain
- Nurtures the pioneering spirit
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
- Deepens the position of the supply chain within the business
- Excellent logistics processes and systems knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment and multitasking function
- Excellent organization, coordination and negotiation skills
- Target oriented with analytical capabilities
- Creative problem solver with customer orientation approach
- Collaborative team member
- Are you advanced user of MS Excel, MS Project and Power Point, SAP
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
- Rich e-Learning package
- Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations
- Annual bonus system
- Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities