Domaine: Commercial & Retail
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
L’Oréal Poland is hiring a Revenue Specialist for its Consumer Products Division.
About the company:
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. As soon as needs for shelter and food are met, people will invest their money in beauty and personal care. This makes our business strategic and impactful. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach a billion new consumers by 2020.
Key job accountabilities:
- Monitoring of promo and regular prices – organization of meetings with presentation of price situation and conclusions
- Taking active part in the price change process resulting from strategic pricing initiatives
- Support in promo policy management based on minimum net prices
- Optimization of promo spending based on analyses of margin (producer, retailer)
- Monitoring and evaluation of executed promotions, verification of its sales results, uplift, profitability
- Analyzing of growth opportunities (promo success drivers, promo mechanics efficiency, analyses of competitors, power of novelties, seasonality, potential of chains)
- Close cooperation with sales, finance and marketing department
- Managing of promo database
- Take active part in creating new processes, systems and new ways of working.
Required skills and abilities:
- Very strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel (knowledge of Nielsen and Access would be an asset)
- Ability of making conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to lead a meeting / conduct presentation
- Entrepreneurship and initiative
- Communication and networking skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of competitors, market trends and consumers would be an asset
- 1 year experience
We offer additional benefit:
We offer large development opportunities in a stimulating and passionate environment, inside a worldwide settled leading company.
- Medical subscription (for you and your family), in accordance with applicable rules;
- Employee Pension Plan - 2.5% of gross remuneration, in accordance with applicable rules;
- Life insurance, in accordance with applicable rules;
- Subsistence allowances in accordance with applicable rules;
- Co-financing of sports card, in accordance with applicable rules.
- Ability to purchase products of our brands at an attractive discount, in accordance with the rules in force.
◄ Retour aux offres