An immediate full time opportunity for applicants anywhere in the US. Initial training program is in Clark, NJ for up to 4 months. Seeking candidates who are mobile and willing to relocate to all 4 L'Oreal USA manufacturing plants, which includes Piscataway, NJ, Franklin, NJ, Little Rock, Arkansas and Florence, KY.
Meet Debra, the Director of Community On-Boarding and Education at L'Oréal USA, and discover how the Manufacturing Supply Chain Center of Excellence is elevating Supply Chain at L'Oréal. Explore Debra's journey to L'Oréal and find out what has kept her engaged at L’Oréal for over 15 years.
Optimize levels of component inventory while managing the supply of components or raw materials to support the production plan.
- Define methods and supply parameters and communicate to Master Scheduling and the Production Floor
- Analyze and send monthly supply sheets to suppliers
- Anticipate and inform on any supply issues on components and raw materials to minimize impact
- Work on medium term strategy with suppliers to ensure awareness of any capacity issues
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Formalize working processes
- Key indicators
- Monitoring of supply performance
- Develop logistics requirements (specifications) with suppliers
- Initiate and drive the leadtime improvement/agility projects
- Manage the days of supply of components and raw materials to ensure alignment with budget
- Analyze and report monthly on excess and obsolete
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent business and personal ethics.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Ability to manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents.
- Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding and have a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree Required. Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- [0-5+] years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.