Project Manager, Digital Solutions
Reports to: AVP/VP, Direct to Consumer Channel
Location: Redmond, Washington
Responsible for ensuring that Clarisonic has the digital capabilities in place to execute all ecommerce initiatives. Responsible for the scheduling and production of interactive marketing initiatives on desktop and mobile platforms. These initiatives include website builds, optimizations, implementation of new site functionality, marketing animations, and special projects. Leadership of the web development team. Oversees the interactive marketing production and launch schedules. Constructs the Clarisonic Digital project roadmap across website, apps and fulfillment. Works directly with Direct to Consumer channel VP to set quarterly roadmap and prioritize-business initiatives.
This position will be responsible for the systematic production schedule of Clarionic.com, Clarisonic App. This role will require strong time and team management skills, organization and detail orientation to maintain the quality of both our internal and external deliverables. Constant collaboration with brand marketing teams to support their product animations and launches, internal digital creative team and interactive marketing team to ensure alignment with web development and production tasks, and corporate Direct to Consumer team to ensure alignment with divisional initiatives. Therefore sound decision making and interpersonal skills are a necessity. This role will require intermittent supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Web Development and partner with digital creative teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and in scope. Lead collaboration between Web Development, Digital IT, and Digital Creative for all Direct to Consumer (Digital) brand projects.
- Strategize with marketing leads and ecommerce leads on online product launches and refreshes. Project Management of site enhancement implementations and marketing animations. Maintain the process for feedback, proofing, corrections, signoff, and launch.
- Lead continuous testing and optimization efforts for Clarisonic.com & the Clarisonic App. Utilize learnings from testing and analytics to drive user experience optimizations
- Maintenance of Web Development budget, ensuring web dev initiatives for the year are executed within budget
- Oversee weekly build process to ensure proper level of QA and signoff on pre-production environment prior to production builds
- Risk Management - Identify Implementation Risks – Identify risks as early as possible, communicate them to the involved parties and facilitate their mitigation
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field, required. MBA a plus.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred. SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in production for eCommerce with App experience as well.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp
- Experience in Project Management of large scale web and mobile site launches
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability. Strong analytical mind with process orientation.
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the web development life-cycle
- Required Demandware experience
- Strong experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of A/B, Multivariate, Cross-Browser testing
- Exposure to mobile, Omni –channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications, mobile applications
- Good Understanding of Mobile, Analytics, SEO and Tagging
- Experience in analysis and documentation of functional requirements for ecommerce and web projects
- Authorization to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.