- Responsible for corporate real estate management of various property types, including office, training center, technical Academy and warehouse.
- Implement the Group’s real estate policies and property guidelines
- Take part in internal work groups and task forces, collect and coordinate the needs of internal clients
- Work with legal and financial departments to ensure compliance with the Group’s directives and interests
- Manage and coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders and external parties for feasibility studies, budgeting, project execution and follow up
- Take part in the selection of service providers, including agents, consultants, suppliers and contractors, and manage the service providers’ work
- Take part in property transactions; follow up with real estate agents, consultants, landlords, developers and contractors
- Manage and follow up on property projects to ensure user needs are met, and projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with quality, sustainability, health and safety assurance
- Maintain industry and internal benchmarks, including real estate market forecast, investments, space standards, workplace ratios, etc.
- Follow up on the real estate portfolio, including lease activities, upcoming expiries, forecast and project planning
- Coordinate cross-disciplinary projects involving multiple parties and work scope, including but not limited to office renovation and relocation projects, pilot work groups, change management projects, etc.
- Assist in driving the completion of all phases and components of these projects including initiation, planning, executing and closing
- Develop project plans, requirements and schedules. Effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Track projects and coordinate with all parties, to ensure the work is schedule to complete on time and within the parameters of the agreed upon user requirements
- Prepare and follow up on project status, and provide status updates and internal reports, including budget, milestones, target achievement, change results, user feedback, etc.
- Prepare presentations materials and minutes for meetings
- Engage internal stakeholders and users in change management workshops, maintain good communications and drive the process.
COMPETENCY (WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR)
To be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Professionalism – Demonstrate high work ethics and personal integrity. Approachable personal style.
2. Results orientated – Demonstrate abilities to deliver quality results with details, accuracy and thoroughness. Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
4. Planning/Organizing – Good planning, anticipation, coordination and organizational skills. Able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Being agile and flexible in complex environment
5. People Skills – Good communications and interpersonal skills
6. Presentation Skills - Possess strong presentation, written and oral skills. Be well versed to interface with stakeholders, users and other parties
- The successful candidate should have a college degree preferably with a major in real estate, business, property or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in MNCs. Prior experience focused on corporate real estate management, project management, lease administration, change management and/or workplace consultancy would be a plus.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, World, PowerPoint, etc.