Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Management Trainee Program
Type de contrat: Full - Time
For L’Oréal, beauty is above all a scientific adventure. This principle is reflected in the key role played by our Research & Innovation division, which deploys its teams all around the world to dream up and create the products of tomorrow.
But wait, have you heard about our history?
In 1909, Eugène Schueller, a young chemist, formulated the first hair dyes using a blend of harmless chemical compounds. With his entrepreneurial spirit, he sold it to Parisian hairdressers and founded the Société Française des Teintures Inoffensives pour Cheveux.
You never heard of that company? Don’t worry, we don’t blame you, because you know it under its current name: L’Oréal.
More than a century later, Eugene Schueller’s belief that research and innovation form the cornerstone of growth and success has spread to reach more than 3800 R&I employees, and enabled the discovery of over 130 molecules and the development of thousands of formulas and products.
We are looking for our next graduate to take part on the great adventure in:
JAPAN - VIE 12 months - Process Expert
- Scouting new process technologies under the guidance of the team.
- Working on existing process machine to develop new dispersion and emulsion.
- Closely collaborate with predevelopment team and to communicate the findings globally within L’Oreal community.
The candidate - Must have :
- MSc or PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or other related fields.
- A working experience in a laboratory with extensive use of at least one of the analysis techniques (microscopy, spectroscopy, thermoanalytical or/and gravimetric techniques).
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Comfortable with trying new scientific experiments that is not related to their backgrounds.