Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: South Africa
- Recruit talent for the country or division, targeting candidates whose skills, values, and potential correspond to L’Oréal’s requirements; ensure their integration and development within the group.
- Identify and headhunt the best talent in adherence with L’Oréal’s value and ethics.
- .Implement various sourcing solutions, with a preference for digital.
- ? Implement selection processes according to L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
- ? Supply the recruitment base with CVs according to needs and update it with the aim of identifying talents.
- ? Participate in the definition of requirements and drafting of profiles in consultation with managers.
- ? Develop a high-quality candidate experience: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress.
- ? Carry out the FIT integration process for new associates by taking care to coordinate with various contributors.
- ? Complete recruitment reports (KPIs), analyse them, and make suggestions for improvement in terms of profiles and processes.
- ? Be aware of various topics linked to recruitment; profile development, roles, pay, and methods.
- ? Develop and promote L’Oréal’s employer brand (EVP) by representing the company at events linked to recruitment
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres