Domaine: Formation & Education
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - FIELD
REDKEN BRAND SALES EDUCATOR
Job Title: Redken Brand Sales Educator (SalonCentric)- Gainesville, FL
Supervisor Title: District Sales Manager
Location: Gainesville, FL
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The primary goal of the Redken Brand Sales Educator (BSE) is to increase sales by influencing and developing the skills of salon professionals through Redken educational programs. The BSE is responsible for the preparation and execution of all Redken Platform and Specialist programs. The BSE will work closely with the DOT, Business Development Manager and Education Event Manager to ensure their activities meet the needs of our salon customer base. The BSE is directly linked to the Redken Artist Network for training.
• Understand and embrace the Redken Message.
• Full comprehension of Redken Principle Based Education and Training.
• Participate in sales meetings as directed.
• Facilitation of Platform and Specialist Programs in designated territory.
• Facilitates in-salon classes, store programs and DSC trainings.
• Supports Redken events, special accounts and distributor shows or stores.
• Must maintain a good relationship with all Redken clients.
• Must uphold Redken policies and procedures for all working relationships with salons.
• Attends and participates in all Redken Artist Trainings.
• Works with Education Event Manager on scheduling of education programs.
• Maintains technical competence under Redken standards.
• Attends divisional meetings and sales meetings as directed.
• Maintain technical expertise by working in a professional salon 4 days per month.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Cosmetology License required
• Proven technical hairdressing, facilitation and presentation skills
• Exceptional oral communication skills
• Exceptional follow through on projects and commitments
• Professional attitude and fashionable image
• Ability to travel and work weekends
• Strong computer skills — Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be e-mail accessible
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.