Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Regional Asset Protection Manager – East
The Regional Asset Protection Manager (RAPM) is responsible for all aspects of Loss Prevention and Shrink for approximately 277 SalonCentric stores.
This position will be sitting in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
· Manage Loss Prevention Training
· Strategic advisor with Senior Management/Business partners to identify and mitigate loss.
· Conduct Field Audits
· Oversee Internal theft/fraud/policy violation investigations
· Conduct internal fraud/theft/policy violation interviews.
· Subject Matter Expert on:
o Cash Controls
· Host meetings/trainings (in-person/calls/web-based) with associates and Senior Management.
· Identify and resolve shrink-control deficiencies.
· Perform special-projects at the direction of management.
· Manages overall research, analysis and interpretation of shrink/loss/safety trends and develops strategies for improvement.
· Ensures thorough documentation and management of cases until conclusion.
· Work with law enforcement as needed for resolution of internal and external cases.
· 3+ years of experience in Retail Loss Prevention
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup etc)
· Interview/Interrogation training and experience (Wicklander-Zulawski)
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines.
· Ability to communicate with multiple levels effectively from store associates to RVP’s.
· Up to 90% travel.
· SAP experience a plus, but not required.