Fonction professionnelle: Retail
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Atlanta, GA
Pays: United States
Youth To The People- Regional Sales and Education Executive
Role Location: Based in Atlanta Metropolitan area, but fully remote
Travel Requirements: 25%
Salary Range: 75-85k base + Bonuses
Your duties and responsibilities include strategy, implementation and management of all training programs, curriculums, selling strategies, special events, and retail sales development activities for the Youth To The People brand in retail doors.
You are the face of Youth to the People serving as the partner for Sephora Leadership teams in-store and district/regional level.
● Analyze business performance and trends to inform the creation & execution of regional sales and education goals.
● Create and nurture a passion for the Youth To The People brand by providing a unique and genuine hands on approach to sales and education to exceed business goals.
● Partner and strategize with Sephora leadership to meet the needs of the client and specific doors.
● Generate and drive sales and education in varied environments [i.e.- in-store and digitally].
● Coach retail partner sales teams to effectively run their business through demonstrating and teaching productivity behaviors and brand + product knowledge.
● Build long-lasting relationships with clients, providing outstanding customer experiences.
● Foster impactful lasting relationships with key retail partners, in store leadership, and beauty advisors.
● Manage digital consumer experience platforms as necessary, including customer relationship management (CRM), online consultations.
● Provide education, drive sales, and support via social media channels and email databases.
● Lead and develop freelance and specialists as applicable
The Ideal Person:
● Will have 5-7+ years in the retail industry, specifically in beauty and cosmetics, and a bachelor's degree
● Should have the ability to travel on short notice
● Enjoys meeting and interacting with people and always has an enthusiastic and positive attitude
● Is teamwork oriented and is a dynamic leader who leads in a selling, goal driven environment with ease
● Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
● Proficient with varied operating systems, presentation software, office suites, spreadsheets and collaboration software.
● And last but not least, the ideal person (YOU) will have an entrepreneurial spirit and is highly motivated to grow with us, Youth To The People!
● YTTP is a lively group that values team bonding, enthusiasm, and free thinking. We’re open-minded and constantly collaborating
● The YTTP culture is tight-knit, fast-moving, and fun. We’re a community
● We seek high performers, hard-workers and humble attitudes
● This location is in the Atlanta Metropolitan area, those that apply must be eligible to work in the United States