Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: California - Valencia
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned, salon chain accounts and sales consultants utilizing the portfolio of L’Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
· Responsible for direct interaction with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
· Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
· Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
· SAP experience preferred
· Call center experience preferred
· Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
· High School diploma or equivalency
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills. Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols.
· Demonstrates an enthusiasm and interest for all assigned brands.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software
· Data Entry experience required.
· Able to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to detail.
· Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
· Ability to work overtime when required.
· Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.