Fonction professionnelle: Retail Field
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays: United Kingdom
Retail & Education Executive – Lancôme
This is an incredible opportunity to support the Lancôme team with their delivery of education and brand across the UKI. Your working week will be fast paced and varied between reporting on budgets, organising all aspects of training & events to adding creative flair to high-level PowerPoint presentations.
You will be confident to take ownership over various reports and trackers for which you summarise data to the Retail and Education Director and National Retail and Education Manager on a weekly basis. You are organised and creative when assisting with arrangements of sales drive meetings and thrive working with a variety of stakeholders.
You are a dynamic self-starter who has a keen eye for detail both numerically and in a creative capacity, while using your strong analytical skills to make improvements to systems in place and offer solutions to improve administrative tasks.
Mission: To support and deliver on key objectives across Lancôme education.
Summary of role…
· Responsibility for all administration and call handling for the Lancôme education team
· Owner of the teams trackers and reporting including budget, productivity, mystery shop and stock levels
· Analytical understanding and ability to organise and summarise different data on a daily basis
· Updating of records to ensure key documents are current and correct
· Raising PO’s and managing stock levels for a variety of items including training materials and uniforms
· Working with the retail team to get visibility of any changes that require additional staffing and report on counter productivity
· Comfortable updating PowerPoint presentations to be aligned with both brand and company formatting
· Book travel and accommodation for various teams to attend trainings both nationally and internationally
· Main point of contact for the Lancôme Beauty Advisors, Retail Education Managers and Area Managers
· Reporting into the Retail and Education Director but also supporting the National Retail and Education Manager and wider team
To be successful you have…
· Strong administration and multi-tasking skills that you apply daily in your current role
· Experience having ownership over processes and functions
· Analytical skills and preferably advanced excel skills that you utilise daily through reporting
· Fantastic organisational skills when managing a busy, varied workload with additional tasks
· Confident when dealing with a range of stakeholders
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint