Fonction professionnelle: Marketing
Type de poste: Fix Term
Type de contrat: Full - Time
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L'Oreal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
Our team in Belgrade is looking for a:
RETAIL MARKETING MANAGER (m/f)
· To implement and track Retail Marketing plans for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
· Carry out specific Retail Marketing plans, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
· Report market needs and competition’s activities to Retail Marketing Manager, Commercial director and Marketing teams
· Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
· Monitor Sell In & Sell Out excellence – drives POS execution, follow up and controls, masters brand selling scenarios, action plan proposal
· Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
· Builds selling proposition and negotiate – set priorities, conducts win-win negotiation
· Adapt the communication material (digital, point of sale)
· Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, BA and promo teams)
· Develops customer centricity approach – builds retailers development plans, collaborates across functions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around you make it happen!
Empowering talents is a key story of our culture and a daily preoccupation at L'Oréal.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and expertise are essentials to set you on the track to success and vital to us in driving L’Oréal’s growth as a business and as an employer.
Each year, after defining your specific development needs with your manager, you can attend in-house and external training sessions and continue to learn on the job and from others.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English
latest by 23rd of December 2018!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.