Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Pays: United Kingdom
Retail Supply Chain Planner
We are looking for someone who can bring significant supply chain experience coupled with enthusiasm for the growing Retail opportunity for L’Oreal UKI. Some Retail supply chain experience would be a plus.
Your key job accountabilities
- Responsible for supply management of over 50 L’Oréal boutiques across our fast growing Luxury brands Kiehl’s, Urban Decay and Atelier Cologne.
- As a “go-to person” for Retail Supply Chain, you will build good relationship with store managers and help them to improve processes.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing the Retail Supply Chain strategy of the brands in compliance with Group norms and best practices.
- Work closely with Retail Supply Chain teams in other divisions, in other European countries and Retail Supply Chain Team Worldwide to improve processes and priorities developments of MARS system.
- Work closely with Operations Team (Operations Manger, Profit Protection Manger, Systems Manager, etc.)
- Work with Brand Demand Planner on retail forecasting to ensure accurate supply planning
- Responsible for new openings and closures.
- Ensure data from our retail tool reconciles with SAP system
- In agreement with Finance, manage and set-up relevant promotions and discounts on MARS
- Regular store visits (especially boutiques with the lowest and the highest level of performance) to identify opportunities or risks.
- Embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the brands, continuously challenging and improving our current retail supply chain processes.
Stock Control + forecasting
- Regular stock counts performed and agreed KPI on loss / discrepancy respected
- Stock cover – 2 Months Max
- On-shelf availability – 98%
- Service level to store - 95%
- Forecast accuracy – 70%
- Make sure stock coverage in each boutique is in line with budgeted targets and if not, take appropriate action.
- Ensure catalogue alignment/management in SAP and MARS
Support Profit Protection measures
- Implement agreed preventative measures to minimize stock and cash loss in collaboration with profit protection
- Respect agreed targets for stock and cash loss in collaboration with profit protection
- Become proficient in MARS + SAP and how they interface as well as developing local tools where necessary to support the retail business
· Energy & Enthusiasm
· Project Management experience
· Verbal and written communication
· Attention to detail
· Resilient and calm under pressure
· Retail Supply Planner will report to Retail Supply Chain Manager LUXE.
◄ Retour aux offres