Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you ready to take on the challenge to craft the best consumer and seller experience journey on L'Oreal Professional Socio-Commerce website.
Then joining L'Oreal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for a bright Digital Specialist to build Loreal Salon Shop Website.
Note: this is not digital marketing role
- Strategize what kind of features that needs to be developed based on pain-points delivered by consumers/sellers
- Develop new features on UAT and Production environment
- Conduct UAT case by case and spot hygiene requirements and developments
- Having 2-3 years working experiences as Business Product Manager/ Product Manager
Solid understanding of social commerce front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Proficient in English
- Strong e-commerce background, promo mechanism, customer experience, user journey
- Strong internal & external communication skill, work closely with brand/multi-function team, as well as regional team
- Familiar to GA4, analyze datalayers, and event parameters. Ensure the site is fully captured under Analytics
- Good to have paid media understanding, building bottoms-up calculation to get the right amount of investment
- Familiar to API integration, SMS OTP outbound, and other API source.
- Strong CRM knowledge, data privacy, PII, 1st part data and understand the utilization.
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres