Fonction professionnelle: Data
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture.
SAPMENA (South Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa) is home to 40% of the world's population & some of the fastest-growing economies. Headquartered in Singapore, we have over 6,800 diverse talents in 15 subsidiaries with 34 International Brands, 4 factories & 2 research centres. As the leading beauty tech company, we offer endless exciting career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
Roles & Responsibility
- Design research and analytics frameworks in the business context
- Identify right data sources and extract data for analysis
- Apply analytics tools and generate insights
- Turn insights into actionable execution plan and influence key stakeholders to implement the solutions
- In-depth business knowledge
- Proficient in data analytics tool (e.g. excel etc.)
- Ability to use database language (SQL) to extract data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to translate analytics insights into actionable business plan
- Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. Python) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau/Power BI) as a plus
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres