Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Digital team as PR & Community Manager.
As the PR & Community Manager, your role is to build and nurture our professional community of hair artists, stylists, educators, beauty advisors and other business partners in Sweden. You use social media and events to bring inspiration, excitement and a sense of belonging to the community, and you help and train our partners on developing their presence on digital media as well. You work closely together with PR & Community managers in other Nordic countries, and report to our Digital Manager for the Professional Product Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Engage with the professional communities who have a contract with the brand
• Build and develop the B-to-B audience for Professional Product Division
• Animate your community and trigger user-generated content
• Support technical excellence through digital platforms
• Turn internal stakeholders into daily influencers
• Define KPIs and monitor the influence
• You have a strong interest for hairdressing and/or beauty industry
• You possess previous experience from the industry, and have an extensive network within the world of professional haircare
• You have experience of multiple social media platforms, social media management and content creation
• You can be hands-on when shooting social media content
• You are an excellent communicator and skilled in building relationships
• You have strong co-operation skills and ability to multitask
• You are able to independently drive projects
• You are fluent in English and Swedish
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
We are looking for the PR & Community Manager to start in January or as soon as we find the right person for the job. The employment is a fixed-term maternity leave cover for 15 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52221387