Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Controlling Team as the new Business Controlling Graduate in our Consumer Product Division.
As the new Business Controlling Graduate, you will be given responsibility from day one and have a central role in our Controlling Team. You will support your team with identifying financial risks and opportunities, as well as planning of budget. Furthermore, you will be drawing forecasts for international brands such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier and Maybelline New York. The role reports to the Sales Controller.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Participation in the daily work of the controlling team
- Regular reporting of sales and sending reports to management
- Managing and securing invoice flow, preparing and checking bookings. Working together with Customer Service, Accounts Payable and Accounting
- Updating planning tools, analysis tools and follow up
- Administrating and controlling agreements and expenses
- Supporting in closing, audit and business projects
- Supporting the Swedish sales team and Nordic finance team
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration no longer than a year ago
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Swedish and English
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are familiar with ERP systems – preferably SAP
- You have strong business understanding, as well as an affinity for numbers and a strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive to learn and succeed
- You are able to multi-task and are used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details
We are looking for our new Business Controlling Graduate to start 1st of April 2019. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.