Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you thrive to work in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Consumer Products Division team as the Market Brand Manager NYX Professional Makeup in Sweden.
As the Market Brand Manager for NYX Professional Makeup, your role is to ensure the local implementation of the Brand plan, from launch plan execution to retailer differentiation and activity plan. You are the voice of the brand in the country. The role reports to the Senior Category Lead Makeup.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Orchestrate and execute the marketing campaign plan at retailers, following the brand plan
• Manage the launch plan to maximize sell out at retailers
• Follow up brand performance analysis and make recommendation on action plan
• Actively interact with commercial team and participate in client meetings
• Manage brand budget planning
• Plan and execute together with the Retail Activation Manager in-store events
• Support PR for relevant PR events
• Be up to date with the local market influencers / stakeholders / beauty trends
• You enjoy working in fast-paced environment with a strong drive and enthusiasm for you brand
• You manage the concept of multitask and appreciate working on different projects at the same time
• You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office
• You are fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
• You have a Bachelor degree or higher education
We are looking for our Market Brand Manager to start beginning of June 2019. The employment is a permanent position. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.