Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you interested in sales and excellent service experiences? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our products? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our sales team as the Retail Supervisor for our brand Kiehl’s since 1885.
As the Retail Supervisor your role is to drive the daily managemet of all Kiehl’s counters in Sweden and securing sell-out targets per counter. The Retail Supervisor supports the local Kiehl’s KCR’s in their daily work, to help them deliver their results in-line with both qualitative and quantitative targets and securing that the brand values are conveyed in all actions. The role reports to the Retail Sales Manager Sweden.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Set and manage sell-out targets per counter in line with overall Scandinavian targets and strategy, in close collaboration with Scandinavian Retail & Education Manager and Marketing team.
• Daily support Kiehl’s’ Customer Representative (KCR) teams to reach targets with activities, events, staging, education and be their voice towards the Scandinavian marketing team.
• Master Kiehl’s’ fundamental knowledge regarding products, reason to believe, categories, services and protocols and sales methods towards KCR’s.
• Arrange and do local events in close cooperation with counter KCR’s and Scandinavian Retail & Education Manager.
• Ensure our KCR’s are best in class in product knowledge, service methods and empathy –through on counter training and securing that input is given to Scandinavian Retail & Education Manager to secure the local needs.
• On-going communication with Scandinavian Retail Brand Manager to secure retail excellence and animation directives are followed at each counter.
• Have daily communication with store managers and L’Oréal Key Account Managers to secure the optimal focus on Kiehl’s.
The position is a field based position, located in Stockholm, and is estimated to have max. 1 office day/week and rest of the time spent out in the field.
• Sales experience from a similar sales position within the beauty business
• Skincare experience
• Good understanding of figures
• Management experience
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Fluent in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Flexible on travelling primarily to Gothenburg, Malmö and Copenhagen
We are looking for our new Retail Supervisor to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 230 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52244468