Do you want to work in a dynamic pace in an international environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and contribute in further developing the salon business in Sweden? Do you have a flair for figures and an excellent service gene? Then you might be just the person we are looking for to strengthen our Professional Product Division division in the role as Sales Support in Sweden.
As Sales Support you will be responsible for handling administrative tasks, coordinating and supporting the sales function. Your role is to be the main contact for regional and business managers for commercial activity in the field. The position is a fixed term parental leave cover starting as soon as we find the right person until end of 2019.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Handle administrative follow-ups, organize and prepare sales drivers (sales targets, sales territories, information systems, events, etc.)
• Feed into and steer the sales force information systems
• Collect and restore information entered by the sales force
• Provide the necessary follow-up and information for the organization of business meetings
• Equip the sales force with the appropriate resources and materials to achieve their objectives (sales points, information leaflets, etc.)
• Ensure budgetary monitoring of the sales department
• Be the main contact for regional and business managers for commercial activity in the field
• Be the contact person for internal and external bookings to trainings and invoicing for education.
• You have a strong analytical mind-set and like processing data
• You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and a super user in Excel
• You have knowledge in Business Warehouse, SAP is an advantage but not a requirement
• You are organized in your way-of-working and pay attention to detail
• You manage the concept of multitask and appreciate working on different projects at the same time
• You have a solid experience from similar coordinator roles preferably within FMCG
• You are service-minded and enjoy providing support to your team
• You are structured and have very good communication skills
• You are fluent in Swedish and English.
As a person, you are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You are analytical, structured and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves when needed. You are ready to challenge the current way of working to foster a more effective working day for you and the sales team.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.