Domaine: Commerce & Business Development
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Comunidad Autonoma de Madrid
L’Oréal is seeking a Category Manager for our FMCG division.
- Under the Catman director responsibility, jointly grow the Health & Beauty market and over-proportionally Division, thanks to:
- A strategic alignment with retailers.
- A superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category. - Build a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects rollout, regularly updating Catman director.
- Act as the referent for his/her category questions. Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation.
- Help in internal arbitration between brands when needed, thanks to fact based recommendation.
Experience within Marketing, Category Management, Trade Marketing and Commercial positions is key. Digital background is also very valuable.
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios
• Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship