Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Madrid (Madrid)
The consumer & Category Insights Leader will create, contribute to and frame the Consumer Insight strategy to influence the growth of the business, be accountable for the quality of the results, relevance and actionability of learnings
- Create, drive and lead the Consumer and Category strategy for the country according to the local business challenges
- Drive the insights on consumer & shopper decision journey for Activation/Go to market according to the group or regional tools recommendations
- Build the multidivisional and cross category Roadmap (plan, budget) by prioritising, selecting key topics and mobilizing the right resources
- Integrate market data and insights into consumer studies and analysis
- Consolidate and leverage local 360 analysis on key go-to-market topics to highlight strategic recommendations
- Contribute to international insights consolidation by sharing local consumer journey and go-to-market insights with CMI Zone representatives
- Set up organizations / project teams, governance, tools and methods adapted to the realization of the country business strategy (benchmark ...)
- Communicate, advice and influence (in the daily life or strategic meetings) the right levels in the organization to impact business decisions
- Upskill local teams by sharing CMI expertise, introducing innovation and by leveraging internal and external benchmarking and networking ; build and transmit a consumer centric culture
- Manage the local team budget
- Manage the local team, develop talents and manage cross functional projects
COMPETENCES AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
CONSUMER RESEARCH INNOVATOR
• Guides and challenges business needs into a brief.
• Adopts relevant Leading-edge tools including digital.
• Identifies, selects and challenges new and existing external partners
• Results integration data.
• Is future oriented and detects new trends
• Drives, collects and analysis data (brand, product experiences, market & shopper)
• Integrates social Insights data
• Is statistics savvy and makes numbers meaningful
• Summarizes and leverages 360 data (Including digital, CRM, media and retailers…)
• Builds and transmits a consumer centric culture.
• Communicates Insights with impact, clarity and conviction.
• Collaborates effectively with different internal and external expert communities.
• Acts as strategic business partner.
• Transforms insights into business opportunities.
• Develops and implements a CMI Vision for the future.
• At least 5/6 years experience working with customer insights and market research
• Good analytical skills
• Strategic approach
• Experience/ability to manage a team of people