Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Madrid (Madrid)
Be the privileged interlocutor of clients within the Customer Service and ensure the complete execution of the order-to-cash cycle.
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimise the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery. - Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Record, analyse and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager,the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Enforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of paiement deadlines, through follow-up of the bills paiement and in proactively ensuring reminders.
- Stay in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions.
- Be responsible for the client accounts clarity (clearing of accounts) - Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Participate to the training of new collaborators and transfer his/her knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Depending on the organisation, ensure the continuity of service (he/she can could have, occasionally and partially, to remplace his/her superior,)
- According to the organisation, participate to the implementation of projects in collaboration with the client (ex: information sharing, stock levels optimizations etc.)
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
IS CONSUMER ORIENTED
• Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
• Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
• Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
• Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
“MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
• Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
•Uses business data for continuous improvement
• Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
• Masters costs along the Supply Chain
NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
• Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
• Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business
At least 2 years’ experience
Power BI and Excel knowledge
Advance level of English