WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join the Delivery Excellence Team at BEST as a Master Data Accountant
WHO ARE WE
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centers supporting the Group and fortunately one of those is ours in Madrid. Our ambition is to grow, secure and foster the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
In BEST Madrid (Madrid Shared Services hub) we are more than 170 people, 19 different nationalities and we deliver Finance & Accounting & Controlling services for 15 countries across Europe with a clear mission to be a trusted business partner and advisor for our customers and stakeholders. We strive for driving operational excellence in all we do.
Come and join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company worldwide!
It is important to note that the role is within a Shared Services finance organization which looks to optimize the mix of talent, service delivery and technology to deliver top quartile efficient and effective services on an enterprise-wide basis. This dynamic environment will offer the possibility for growth and development through the specific role mentioned hereafter as well as the drive for continuous improvement which is at the heart of Shared Service culture.
- Report/Support to Master data Leader
- Operate as back-up of MDM leader or another member when necessary
- Point of contact of team local team for technical/operative questions.
- Perform quality analysis of Vendor Master Data and perform the changes to improve the quality of Data bases
- Ensure Master data tasks are performed accurately and on time: Creation, modification of suppliers according of TAP
- Key user of Master data projects/initiatives. Implementation & execution
- Identification of process improvements, harmonization’s gap, risks alerts etc
- Achieve MDM goals
- Weekly follow up of improving activities results of KPIs
- Interact with General Ledger, I2P and Treasury teams in the spirit of end-to-end process implementation.
Management for one group of entities
- Prepare guidelines according to TAP processes
- Create and modify suppliers
- Responsible for delivering processes framed by MDM manager i.e. accurately and in a timely manner and propose improvements
- Responsible for MDM Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance dashboards for the group of entities assigned and propose action plans when needed
Process for one group of entities
- Creation of new vendors according the TAP of the group
- Vendor modification
- Control the whole process of validation of changes in sensitive fields
- Prepare data quality reports, focusing on the most important data which are the sensitive fields
- Support the local team in the resolution of issues when required
- Perform quality analysis to support the local team and be in accordance with the rules of the group(e.g. Short payment terms)
- Create demands to request changes in the business tools
- Performance the Key Controls
- Drive process improvement & standardization in the countries under his/her responsibility
- Contact of the external audit
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures regarding MDM and propose improvements
- Participate in the implementation of MDM projects (Group, Zone, SSC) and ensure team has enough time dedicated to projects when required by Delivery Excellence manager
- Ensure continuous improvement and implement Group guidelines
- Ensure strong segregation of duties and reduce risks of fraud
- Ensure respect of legal requirements and service levels and quality as defined in SLA/KPI
- Participate in the definition, update and communication of MDM procedures and department organization documentation
- Perform MDM Key Controls
- Improve new way of working to ensure the data base is updated
- Use of different tools to ensure the quality of the data
- University level accounting/finance degree is appreciated
- Up to 2 years’ experience in accounting department
- Supplier relationship experience
- Good knowledge of accounting rules, standards and regulations related
- Good knowledge of accounting processes and internal control principles
- Respects deadlines and manages priorities
- Has a rigorous and precise approach
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Mandatory fluent in English. Spanish is a plus