Manage and coordinate a category, business, innovation or performance team, in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs. Propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources. Use VA methodology as a part of the culture of need expression
- Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category). Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line) Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers. Develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth. Drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources. Lead strategic projects. Manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders. Be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate to stakeholders
- Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools. Formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or L'Oréal/Brand P&L.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders. Drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.