Domaine: Commerce & Business Development
Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients/customers account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands.
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her retailer/client/customer.
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account/customer. Develop trusting relationships with key customers. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients/customers on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Manage and arbitrate budget, as well as motivational resources and return on investment. Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account/client/customer, including e-retail/e-commerce.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail/customer teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account/sales managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client/customer internally.
◄ Retour aux offres