Type d‘emploi: Temps plein
Ville: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Sales Systems Support Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting the field sales team on SalesForce.com (SFDC) and MOSAIC (remote order entry system). The Sales Systems Support Specialist conducts training in person and via webinar and responds to issues and challenges that come in via phone, email, Chatter and text. This position will also take on responsibility for routine, non-technical system maintenance and will assist other team members on a variety of projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond in an organized, timely manner to tier one support issues on Salesforce.com and MOSAIC across a base of nearly 800 users that include Salon Sales Consultants, Division Sales Managers, District Sales Managers and Regional Vice Presidents. (Examples of tier one support are the ability to answer all user “how to” questions surrounding system functionality and ability to perform non-technical system maintenance to support a user or the team, i.e. password resets, running reports, etc.)
- Schedule and conduct regular webinar and in-person trainings on Salesforce.com and MOSAIC.
- Participate in team meetings to resolve system issues.
- Share user feedback in team meetings to ensure that new ideas for improvement are considered.
- Work in an analytics team environment including peers responsible for analytics reporting, electronic order-entry platforms, and a pending B2B capability.
- Interface with and provide input to the Vice President of Analytics and Sales Force Automation
- Work closely with and assist other departments within the organization as needed.
- Read manuals, periodicals, release updates and technical reports to learn ways to further respond to issues and questions about SFDC and MOSAIC
- High school education or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrates a desire and aptitude to learn new skills and work on automated systems.
- Possesses an ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, yet bring closure to all in a timely manner.
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communications skills required with an ability to write training documents
- Comfortable training and presenting to small groups
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills—the ability to logically and systematically identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to read and interpret semi-technical documentation and procedures.
- Strong computer skills are essential:
- Able to create and execute webinars
- Sound grasp of the internet and various smart phone apps
- Broad knowledge of common software packages including all Microsoft Office products.
- Possesses at least intermediate MS Excel skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of Windows
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Mosaic or similar systems helpful
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both IT Professionals and Sales Professionals.
- Strong demonstrated planning skills required.
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills.
- Ability to address and resolve conflict.
- Ability to decode key information and initiatives and transfer knowledge to staff.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed, including possible overnight/weekends
◄ Retour aux offres