Are you ready to take ownership of one of the coolest and most fun brands in the L’Oréal family? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our employees? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility?
Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team in the Luxury Division as the Scandinavian Brand Manager for Urban Decay.
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. Feminine, dangerous and fun, it appeals to women who relish their individuality and dare to express it. The brand started in 1996 with a line of 10 lipsticks and 12 nail enamels inspired by the facets of the urban landscape.
As the Brand Manager for Urban Decay you will orchestrate the launches and push growth. You will base your business recommendations on analysis of consumers and market insights for the Scandinavian markets. You will also be fully responsible for new launches and maintain the growth of the brand while at the same time building your key account management skills as you will handle part of the sales and be in direct contact with the retailers. As part of this special family, we work very closely together, we support each other cross function and create excellent results as a team.
You will manage the full 360º brand activation for this leading brand and the key job accountabilities include:
- Defining the strategic directions of your brand and guide portfolio priorities, such as new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue
- Steering the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights
- Taking ownership of international launches and create the right angle to adapt them locally to build an integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Being responsible for the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Leading the marketing mix strategies and the adaptation of communication
- Defining clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Building, developing and managing your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with the attitude and passion for retail and sales and with some years of experience as a Brand Manager in a Scandinavian Market. The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant master degree within marketing, business or communication
- Have the ability to manage several projects and tasks
- Thrive within a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Have an analytical mindset and be comfortable about working with numbers and reporting
- Deliver excellence with agility and rigor
- Preferably have experience from the retail business and understands the importance of delivering excellent service to our customers every day in all our point of sales (on and offline)
- Is able to travel on a monthly basis and work project based during certain peak times
- Is fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
We are looking for the Scandinavian Brand Manager for Urban Decay to start as soon as possible and latest in January 2018. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.