This position is responsible for supporting various elements of skincare product development from project initiation through market launch with a critical focus on communication of scientific knowledge, selection of active ingredients, and coordination of innovative testing.
- Provide technical support to Marketing – technical explanation of new and existing technology for all launches to help Marketing develop concepts
- Facilitate clear communication at the interface between R&I and Marketing
- Review concepts, cartons, packaging, advertising, web, e-commerce, training materials for technical accuracy
- Maintain awareness of new technical or marketing opportunities from scientific and technical literature and publications
- Serves as a creative catalyst for potential new technology discoveries and/or new ingredient communication
- Brainstorm innovative testing approaches for support of active ingredient and product performance
- Request product claims from US Marketing
- Review test platform to ensure all US product claims are being addressed
- Work closely with Safety and Analytical teams to coordinate product testing and analysis
- Work closely with Clinical Evaluation team to coordinate clinical, instrumental, and consumer testing
- Provide final test results with technical support/interpretation
- Issue technical dossiers for new products or modifications to existing products
- Provide PR support
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science. MS or PhD preferred. Skincare experience a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and work with various groups within a matrix organization
- Must communicate clearly and be adept at giving technical presentations to large groups of professionals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.