Develop technically robust solutions with ability to create breakthrough product innovations. Work closely with managers/chemists/support groups to coordinate the implementation of hair style/manageability projects. Have the ability to work in a matrix organization and function in a team consensus environment with local R&I and International Teams.
- Identifies raw materials and breakthrough technologies for hair applications;
- Under minimal supervision, completes tasks as directed. Adheres to set objectives and standards.
- Develops and refines formulas. Performs product stability and resolves stability issues.
- May interface with Innovative Raw Materials Department, suppliers, universities, research institutes to identify new raw materials & technologies with potential benefits for cosmetics applications;
- Manages multiple basic projects and coordinates efforts to meet timelines;
- Demonstrates creativity and resourcefulness in proactively identifying and proposing solutions to issues that may arise during product development or in transfer to manufacturing.
- Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology or related field of Science and 3-8 years or Masters Degree with 1-5 years related work experience.
- 3+ Years of progressive laboratory experience including internship or college lab work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Able to think out of the box and willing to take an extra step to get job done.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.