Seasonal (part-time) Retail Coordinator – L’Oreal Company Store (Piscataway/Franklin, NJ Area)
The Seasonal Retail Coordinator is responsible for participating in all Company Store operations, with high emphasis on customer service, cashier activities, shipment receiving, restocking and merchandising. This position is designated to support our Piscataway/Franklin Company Store through end of year.
- Demonstrates a passion for beauty
- Cashier/ringing sales - ability to complete transactions using our point of sale system accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
- Able to serve multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
- High emphasis on receiving incoming shipments and re-stocking shelves
- Strong sense of urgency along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work together in a positive team environment to achieve goals and priorities
- Ensure all work is being done efficiently and promptly
- Enjoy L’Oreal brands at a discount offering
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and PREVIOUS TRAINING
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced environment with composure, as well as independently
- Desirable weekday schedule with occasional Saturday’s (@ 5 hours) with flexibility as needed or business requires. No late night/long weekend mall hours. Major holidays off.
- Demonstrated team player with flexible work ethic
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the store
- Regular lifting of up-to 40 lbs. required, with regular squatting, kneeling and bending
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- This position will not have anyone reporting to them, though must be able to open/close the store(s) and perform daily store operations with reliability and independently.
- This position is part of a retail environment, and as such, requires duties and responsibilities closely associated with a public retail environment. Work hours, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by your supervisor and requires full flexibility.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position. This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for overtime to be paid in accordance with FLSA regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.